Find a new path on the road of life with the adventurous and affordable 2019 Nissan Pathfinder.
Introducing the 2019 Pathfinder
The Nissan name is proud to provide some of the best SUVs in the world, and the 2019 Pathfinder holds a prime spot on that list.
The mid-size crossover saw several upgrades this year, inside and out. A new Rock Creek Edition was introduced to the lineup that adds even more elegant but bold styling throughout the Pathfinder.
Here’s the latest on what makes the 2019 Pathfinder such a pleasure to purchase.
2019 Pathfinder S 2WD and 4WD
The base-level 2019 Nissan Pathfinder is the S trim.
- For an MSRP of $31,530, you can pick up an S 2WD, or two-wheel drive, version of the Pathfinder.
- If you’re a fan of four-wheel drive, the S 4WD is available for an MSRP of $33,220.
- Other than wheel drive style, the two versions of the S are virtually identical.
- The S comes with standard features such as the powerful 3.5-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine.
- Three years of trial access to SiriusXM Travel Link is included.
- Advanced safety features such as automatic emergency braking are free of charge on even this most basic version of the Pathfinder.
- Don’t forget the convenient EZ FLEX seating system, which allows the 60/40 split second-row bench to fold flat, as well as gives easy access to several Latch points for your child seats.
- A third-row 50/50 split fold-flat reclining bench seat is also included.
2019 Pathfinder SV 2WD and 4WD
The next trim tier up is the SV.
- Just like the S trim, the SV is available in both 2WD and 4WD versions.
- The 2WD variant has an MSRP of $34,370, while the 4WD retails for an MSRP of $36,060.
- Additions to the S’s basic features include fog lights and several more safety and convenience technologies.
- The Remote Engine Start System comes standard on the SV, allowing you to warm up your Pathfinder without having to step inside.
- Intelligent Cruise Control, Blind Spot Warning and Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems add even more protection and information to your everyday drive.
2019 Nissan Pathfinder - Rock Creek Edition Exterior
2019 Pathfinder SV Rock Creek Edition 2WD and 4WD
For those seeking a bit more sex appeal, the SV Rock Creek Edition is a stunner.
- The SV Rock Creek Edition 2WD retails for an MSRP of $35,365, while the 4WD goes for an MSRP of $37,055.
- New 18” by 7.5” dark-finished aluminum-alloy wheels are added to the already-sleek appearance, alongside black overfenders and Rock Creek Edition black badging.
- Interior design gets some upgrades as well, with leatherette-appointed seats with cloth inserts and Black Creek Edition badging alongside the premium Rock Creek Edition interior trim.
2019 Pathfinder SL 2WD and 4WD
The fourth trim tier available is the SL.
- For an MSRP of $38,020, you can pick up a SL 2WD, or throw down a little extra for the 4WD’s $39,710 MSRP.
- The SL comes with an even more elegant interior and tricked out technologies.
- LED low-beam projector headlights and a motion activated liftgate add convenience and improved vision.
- The Intelligent Around View Monitor makes it easy to spot anything coming too close to your Pathfinder.
- Leather-appointed seats for the first and second row, as well as heating in the front, make sitting down in the SL all the more welcoming.
2019 Pathfinder SL Rock Creek Edition 2WD and 4WD
The SL also comes with a Rock Creek Edition variant.
- It features the same upgrades as the SV version, with the change from leatherette to full leather-appointed seats.
- The SL Rock Creek Edition 2WD can be yours for $39,015 MSRP, or go for 4WD for $40,705 MSRP.
2019 Pathfinder Platinum 2WD and 4WD
2019 Nissan Pathfinder - Platinum Interior
The cream of the crop trim at the top is the Platinum.
- For $42,807 MSRP, you can pick up a 2WD version, or go all-out for the $44,560 MSRP 4WD variant.
- You’ll get better wheels, speakers, front seats, towing tech and a moonroof with the Platinum.
- 20” by 7.5” aluminum-alloy wheels are our best available.
- The Bose Premium Audio System features 13 precision-placed speakers with Acoustic Waveguide Technology makes your music sound better than ever before.
- Enjoy not just heating but also cooling comfort while you sit in the climate-controlled front seating.
- Take a look at the sky as it flies by above you thanks to the dual panel panoramic moonroof.
- Tack on a towed trailer with ease thanks to the tow hitch receiver that features a 7-pin integrated wiring harness.
2019 Pathfinder - By the Numbers
- The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder is capable of 284 horsepower and 259 pound-feet of torque, courtesy of the 3.5-liter V6 engine.
- Nissan’s Xtronic CVT transmission is included on all trim models.
- As mentioned, all trims are available in both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions.
- The Pathfinder has top-tier towing capacity, rated for up to 6,000 pounds of pull.
- The 2WD Pathfinder features an EPA estimated fuel economy of 20 mpg city, 27 mpg highway and 23 mpg combined.
- The 4WD Pathfinder sports an EPA estimated fuel economy of 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway and 22 mpg combined.
- An eight-inch touch screen multimedia system is standard on all trim levels of the Pathfinder, providing Bluetooth phone and audio connection wirelessly. SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, voice recognition and six speakers are all standard.