The roads of Redlands are prowled by dangerous predators: California drivers. Buy some of the safest cars in Redlands today at Metro Nissan of Redlands!
THREE STEPS TO SAFETY
Car crashes happen all too often these days. Here’s the facts:
- The United States has an average of 6 million car accidents per year. (DriverKnowledge.com)
- In California alone, there were 3,304 fatal car accidents in 2017. (KitayLaw.com)
Buying a car that puts protection first has never been more important. Thankfully, Metro Nissan of Redlands has just what you need. Our vehicles are some of the safest cars in Redlands. Nissan’s Safety Shield Technology framework provides impressive protection in three steps: monitoring for dangers, responding to try to prevent accidents and protecting you when collisions occur.
STEP ONE: MONITOR
Safest Cars in Redlands - Step 1 - Monitor
The best way to protect yourself and your passengers is to never get into an accident in the first place. Nissan’s first step to keeping you safe is to provide technologies that can catch dangerous conditions before you have an accident.
- Highlighted Tech - Blind Spot Warning
- It’s impossible to see everywhere around you all at once, but Nissan can help.
- Our Blind Spot Warning system sees where you cannot, and alerts you to obstacles in your way.
- You’ll see alerts on your door pillar and/or Advanced Drive-Assist Display as well as hear a warning chime when you turn on your turn signal.
- Highlighted Tech - Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- No matter how careful you are, you can’t account for other drivers ahead of you making mistakes.
- Our Predictive Forward Collision Warning can help with that, though.
- This system uses radar sensors that can see as much as two cars ahead of you.
- When one of these other drivers slams on the brakes, you’ll get both audio and visual alerts to let you know you might want to as well.
STEP TWO: RESPOND
Safest Cars in Redlands - Step 2 - Respond
Sometimes you just can’t avoid problems passively, and you’ll have to take action to avoid the accident. Nissan’s second step to safety is to give you technologies that help you respond to such conditions quickly and carefully so you can come out harm-free.
- Highlighted Tech - Vehicle Dynamic Control
- When you need to steer out of the way of something such as another car, the last thing you want is to lose control.
- Nissan’s Vehicle Dynamic Control system uses a series of sensors to help you steer.
- These sensors monitor individual tire speed, brake pressure force, steering angle and yaw rate.
- The system automatically adjusts engine power and brake force to help prevent over-steering or under-steering
STEP 3: PROTECT
Safest Cars in Redlands - Step 3 - Protect
Despite all the best efforts of you and your car, accidents are all too often unavoidable. Nissan’s third step to shielding you from the worst damage is to create a car that can take a beating without you receiving one as well.
- Highlighted Tech - Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
- The old-but-gold standard for cushioning car drivers and passengers from damage are air bags, but Nissan takes the time-tested tech to all-new levels.
- Dual-stage supplemental front air bags, seat belt sensors and occupant-classification sensors automatically detect and adjust force depending on the size and height of the person being protected, crash intensity and seat belt usage. .
- Front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags are kept within the seat so that they deploy where you are at all times.
- Active head restraints move up and forward to counter the force of a rear-end collision, reducing or even eliminating whiplash injuries.
Are you in search of a car that excels at monitoring for, responding to, and protecting from dangerous accidents? Come check out our selection of some of the safest cars in Redlands today at Metro Nissan of Redlands!